Immigration to Canada
Ferreira & Koach Consultation Service offers you the opportunity to visit Immigration Consultants having a profound knowledge of the Visa Application Processes in different countries. Discuss your Visa applications in detail with our professionals over a phone call or in person.
Consulting our expert will enable you to acquire an in-depth knowledge of the immigration process. Every individual is in a different situation and discussing the issues with the Immigration Consultants followed by their advices will increase the chances of success on your Visa Applications. Raise queries to the Immigration consultants to eliminate all your concerns and get a clear picture of the entire scenario lying ahead of you.
At times, you may have a specific issue that requires a considerable amount of time to get resolved. Ferreira & Koach appeals to you to register sooner and get in touch with our Immigration Consultants in order to get such issues resolved on or before time.
Many clients have chosen to register with us during their Visa Application Process. This is because the procedures become tedious and clients are rendered clueless. We help you understand the different stages of the Visa Application Process and the flow of data during that process. The knowledge and experience shared by our experts is invaluable and can help you avoid re-submissions or voiding your application.Top
Assess your Canadian immigration eligibility for free
- Determine your immigration category based on your credentials for free.
Ferreira & Koach will facilitate your Application Process. Once you retain our services, we will:
- Prepare, perfect and submit your application
- Communicate with the Immigration Visa Office
- Prepare you for your personal interview wherever applicable
- Handle all correspondence with the Processing Centre until your Visa is issued
Address your Concerns and Provide Solutions
- Immigration Application Processing Times
- Immigration Process
- Proving Work Experience
- Proving English Language Ability
Help and guide you with any Immigration Problems
- Medical Inadmissibility
- Criminal Inadmissibility
- Application Refusal
- Long Delays
Experts at Ferreira & Koach are always available to answer your questions about immigration and the application process.Top
Client Assistance Program.
Client Assistance Program provides a direct one-on-one comprehensive information and referral assistance on basic needs and safety net services.
Ferreira & Koach assists eligible legal permanent residents and citizens in applying for a broad range of immigration services including guiding the clients though the citizenship process.
Ferreira & Koach has been providing information and referral client assistance since 1993. Our experienced attorneys assist with obtaining temporary or permanent immigration status for executive, managerial and professional employees, as well as with other immigration-related matters. Our comprehensive business immigration legal services include assistance with:
- Determining and applying for the most appropriate visa categories for individuals who intend to stay temporarily in different countries for employment or other business-related reasons
- Preparing and processing permanent resident visas for executives and other professional employees
- Providing counsel regarding compliance with immigration laws to avoid civil and criminal penalties
- Resolving State Department matters in embassies and consulates around the world
- Providing counsel with regard to immigration needs—directly and/or through our network of attorneys licensed in other countries
Pre-Landing Immigration Services
- Assist client in assessment/ evaluation of their qualification from the professional bodies and/or educational institutions in the country of immigration.
- Advise Client on immigration laws in force and any subsequent changes thereof and advising on any subsequent conditions applicable to meet the selection criteria.
- Provide Professional Guidance on his / her intended occupation in the destination country.
- Provide basic information about the destination country.
- Prepare, orient and condition clients through Employment Readiness Course for their early settlement in the destination country after the client clears the Interview at the processing visa office or gets Interview Waiver for immigration to the destination country.
- Assist them in preparing resume as per international standard format as required by employers.
Immigration & Post Landing Services Canada
Immigration is just 30% of the entire settlement Process. Moving to a new country involves a lot of preparations. We take care of the rest 70% through our comprehensive and customized placement and settlement to help you settle in the country of your choice.
While still in the native country, Our Settlement Division takes on the job to prepare our clients right from the stage they retain our services, guiding them to upgrade their educational qualifications and acquire additional professional skills required in the country they are immigrating to.
Further Employment Readiness Course (ERC) covers the job culture, preparation for the job market and work ethics in these countries. Information about licensing or professional registration requirements, list of potential employers, exams to be taken in order to obtain a license and registration in any of these countries and effective job search techniques, professional licensing and registrations, preparation of licensing exams are also provided by our experts. All this goes a long way in early settlement of our clients.
After landing abroad, we take care of their airport pickup, subsidized rooms at Welcome Homes, help in opening a Bank Account, Credit Card, Driving License, Government Card, finding education institutes for children, getting insurance and many other services.
Advanced orientation sessions are organized by our counselors to guide you living in your destination country, its social life and culture, banking, health and life insurance, education, health services, traveling and much more. These sessions help our clients acclimatize to life abroad without wasting their valuable time.
Ferreira & Koach along with Global Placement Services (GPS), the Settlement and Placement Division of Ferreira & Koach, have helped thousands of people to happily settle in these countries of limitless opportunities. We would help you realize your aspirations through our extensive experience and professionally managed and integrated pre-flight to post-landing services, right from the start till the time you completely settle in:Top